Monday was our six-month anniversary. 🙂 It was also our 1 year anniversary of getting engaged. (Yes, my husband is THAT good.)
Charlie had stashed one of those rare wide margin NKJV Bibles from the print run Nelson did 8 or so years ago. He put it on eBay, and today it sold. To Glen Dean. Fancy that, a church member. Who else wants to read AND write in their Bible?
We live in a complex of three apartments, entirely inhabited by college students. In the past six months months, we have observed in our parking lot:
- Kids spraypainting acronyms on their own car.
- Then skateboarding off the top of it and down the trunk. Poor Neon.
- Kids shooting off fireworks, with the help of a bong. (Currently.)
- A car tagged with profanity because it was parked in the wrong area of the lot. (It was very annoying and hard to get out.)
- Then abandoned because it no longer started. And the owner moved out.
- And of course, the beloved parking lot cat, whom Charlie has affectionately dubbed Speedbump. I think that its former owners moved out and it just got adopted by the new guys who moved in. It lives in the parking lot most of the time, anyway.