My life in a bulleted list:
- Hopefully getting cabinets and countertop by the end of the week. Install Thursday/Friday? Hopefully. After this, my life gets 100% better.
- Spent the weekend in KC. Turns out Amanda’s “tea party” was actually a housewarming party for us. Ha ha. We didn’t know about it, and almost went home.
- Still haven’t put the garden in. Waiting on some ingredients for the raised bed mix. Feeling guilty, but can’t do anything about it.
- Going to KC and back a bajillion times in April. Farm trips have been fun.
- Ix-nay on the farmer’s market project. Got told to stop.
- Race in St. Louis this weekend. Yay! Training has been going really well. We’re actually contemplating doing a full marathon sometime in the winter/spring. We’ll see.
- Apologies for the uber-boring blog posts recently. I know you’re not all that interested in our running escapades.
- Recession garden class is fun. This is our last week.
- Looking forward to being less busy. And having a kitchen.